About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nice Blog Award From Wendy!!!


This one is from Wendy of Paper Therapy. I got this a while back. Sorry for the late post. Please check out her blog for some adorable and fabulous creations!! This award has some rules....
1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees.
So.....I am nominating.
2. Jen
5. Joy
9. Gracie
Thanks so much for playing along and also visiting my blog from time to time. Thanks to Wendy for giving me this award.

3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Another one?!?!?! Thanks Jenny!!!

Big Hugs!!!
Jen

Jodi said...

Congrats Jenny!! Thank you for thinking of me!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Linda said...

Thanks, Jenny! You're too kind ...
Hugs, Linda