About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cherry Blossom & Stuff Mushroom

The Digi Shack was having their first challenge over on their blog. I decided to play along since you get to download one of their digi stamp that was part of the challenge. But I didn't realize it was too late to enter when I was too busy that week getting my things together before I go to my trip to Japan. Maybe I'll sign up for this week challenge. Here is the layout and the free digi stamp image to use. Cherry blossom is the image, and the thing about digi stamp is that you can make them any size you want. Check out Digi Shack they have cool digi images that you can order and try out their weekly challenge too.


This is what I came up with.


Since I just love this cherry blossom image I decided to use it for the GlamaGurlz card swap. But a different layout and made it a shaker card. I had to make 5 of these cards. Here it is.

Since I love to cook too I made these stuff mushroom since we had to bring one dish of appetizer or any dessert for the GG gathering.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back, Jenny! Hope you had a wonderful vacation. Cute cards and the mushrooms look delish! xoxo, Linda

Denise said...

Jenny,

I love those Cherry blossom cards, especially how you made it into a shaker one! Thanks again for the wonderful goodies.
Those mushrooms just made me hungry, so I think I need to go in the kitchen & see what I can eat......have a nice week!!