About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Little C 's Sketch Challenge #15

I just wanted to keep going and sticking to the weekly Little C's Challenge. This is my second challenge for Little C's and this is what I came up with. I just got this image from Rhonda, she had mailed me some images that she stamp on a white cardstock.Thank You Rhonda. I just received it today and I was excited to start coloring. And so I wanted to make her a card and also I made a few gifts for her. I'll post it when done.




2 comments:

JackieLou said...

so cute Jenny V.. heheheh thanks for playin along.
hugs,
jackielou

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Jenny, what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too.
Thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx