About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Doing Good For Others



Can you believe it's February already?!? I'm really excited for Valentine's Day and here's a cute little card I made. I just had to get started, to get an earily start. Valentine's Day is in 2 weeks. I want to start out giving out cards to my friends & family since I never did last year. This year will be different. Receiving home made card or any thing custom made is really more excited, that's how I feel. I treasure and appreciate it more since it take time and effort making cards.

Anyway enough about that. Since today was Superbowl my boyfriend went to his grandma's house to watch the game, while I stay home with my son who actually had the stomach ache. But he's feeling much better now. Since I had the chance to stay home, I did a little craft time. So here's the Hello Kitty card I made for Dawne family member. She volunteer to make cards and sell them for her cousin's fiancée treatment that's diagnosed with leukemia. I had volunteer to help since it's a good cause for it. I love to do volunteer work and helping out. So I donated 5 of my cards. Here it is I have actually 1 more to finish but I have to go to the store and get some glue my son use up all my glue for his Valentine's Day Mailbox School Project. Once I get it done, I'll contact Dawne to meet me somewhere and pick it by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nIce blog you have here.good luck!If you love also knitting and beading you can visit my sight: launicajitana.blogspot.com

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Hey Jenny, Love the cards, you did an awesome job!

MJ said...

Very nice card, I like Hello Kitty, she is cute :)

MJ
http://talkingtruth.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

Dawne said...

THANK you so very much, Jenny!! I appreciate it. I finally posted them on my blog.