About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello Kitty Bag

Here's that favor bag I was dying to try from Enjoli's blog. It turn out really well. I'm going to make more and handed out to my co-worker and close friends and fill it with goodies. Since Hello Kitty is so popular right now, I decided to use the Cricut cartridge I actually have some Sizzix Hello Kitty but it's only one size. The Cricut you can make it anysize you like. The cut of the Hello Kitty is 3".I just hope the ones I give this too will enjoy it.

9 comments:

Denise said...

I love it! Great job.

Bev said...

Oh this is so adorable, love it!
hugs Bev x

Joy said...

this came out so cute! I can't believe how wonderful and easy the cricut HKs come out! love that bag too!

Stephanie said...

This is just super! so cute! x

Enfys said...

This is adorable, I really want that cartridge after seeing this. Love the photos of your family, your little boy is so cute.

Teri said...

I love your bag! Turned out really cute!

Jodi said...

Your bag turned out so cute, I LOVE these colors together! I got married last Novemeber and Red and Orange were my wedding colors. They are so pretty together!! Hello Kitty is my fav too.=)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Enjoli said...

Super cute bag! =) I love how it came out.

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

so cute and of course HK is the bomb....