About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I was tagged!

Nicky tagged me to participate in this exciting game. I'm supposed to go the 6th picture, in my 6th folder, where I store my pictures, and then tell the story behind that picture. So, here's my picture. This was taken back in 2004. It was my son Landen's first birthday and baptismal party. From L to R my close and best friends Merly and Ana, then me and Landen. The party was big knowing Filipino's need to get a big first birthday party. We had about 230 guest. It was at the Filipino Community (FilCom)Center in Waipahu. Landen had a great and fun night, he was already sleeping at the end to sing and blowing out this candle. So fast how he grows up. He's turning 6 yrs old in March =(. I miss him being this young now I can't carry him, the only time I carry him is when he fall asleep in the car while driving back home. He's getting so big.

Now on to tagging 6 people to join in on the fun. Please don't feel obligated to play along, but if you do. Leave me a comment so that I can check out your picture!

1. Steph - MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
2. Cami - CAPTURE A HEART
3. Gracie - CREATED WITH ALOHA
4. JackieLou - MY PINK ARTSIE WORLD
5. Emma - Crafty Emma
6. Prince NaKi - THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS

2 comments:

Denise said...

Nice picture.

nicky w. said...

Thanks for sharing! He's cute... : ) Yes, I know...they grow so fast.