About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The winner is ......

Hi everyone! Well there was only 7 entrants in my Blog Candy. I should have post what else I was giving out beside creating a BIA project. You just have to see it from the winner. My son pick Lianne of Creating With Aloha. Please e-mail me and let me know your address and whats your favorite color and I'll get right on it and start coloring and put it together. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for the lovely comments.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, and happy Thanksgiving!!


3 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

congratulations to the lucky winer, =), and happy thanksgiving =)
hugsssssss
helen

Cyndi said...

Happy thanksgiving!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jenny this is sooooo cute!!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!! Hugs!