About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, November 27, 2009

No Patterned Papers!


Happy Black Friday! Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving time with family & friends. Now that Thanksgiving is done, I'm guessing everyone is shopping for some great bargains out there. I'll be heading out the door soon to check out some sale too. Last week Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at TGF, we needed to create a project with no patterned paper on it. Since there's no patterned paper is allowed, I used some different embossing folders. I used all of TGF digi fairies. They have it for each season. So this is what I came up with. I colored them with copics and I added stickles on their wings and I use some of my copic atyou spica glitter pens on their hair. Added a silver ribbon. The sentiment is computerize stating "Friends For All Seasons", then added stickles on it, and blings. Well I have to run, time to go shopping. Have a great Friday!

6 comments:

kris said...

OMG! that is magical girl!!! Love what you did with the digis... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! hugs, Kris

Karen Veneracion Flores said...

I love this card. Great job. I got all the fairies, just haven't used them yet, maybe after shopping!

joni h said...

oooh! these Fairies are so exotic looking! great job!

Brenda said...

i love the fairies on the card and the color combo! great card!

Cyndi said...

Love this card! Great job!

Teri said...

Love the fairies!