About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Award from Marisa!

Hi everybody! Happy Furlough Friday. It's Friday again and I can't wait for the weekend. I am so lucky to have such sweet friends who think of me. Here's a blog award that I got from my friend Marisa! Thank you so much for your wonderful friendship! I'm sure all of you have received this award. If not I'm pass this on to you.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? sleeping
4. Your father? sleeping5. Your favorite food? Japanese
6. Your dream last night?N/A
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? successful
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Being Sick
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? My own house, maybe with 1 or 2 more kids.
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Tall
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list items? Copics
17. Where did you grow up? Kalihi
18. Last thing you did? Finish a card
19. What are you wearing? Pajama's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? my son
22. Friends? Fabulous
23. Your life? Okay
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? CRV
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Targets
29. Your favorite color?Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Las Vegas
33. One place that I want to go over and over? Japan
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Genki's

Have a great day! Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Jenny I love the birthday/anniversary notebook! Super nice! You deserve this award! You are very thoughtful and creative! Have a great day! :)