About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hello Kitty Projects


Hi everyone! Well I been creating here and there. I really miss sharing my creations with you folks. I know, I know these are late post but better late than never. I still do love crafting and I can ever get enough of it. Well here are some Hello Kitty projects that I have made ending of last year and this year. Everybody loves Hello Kitty, who doesn't right.

Here is a Hello Kitty Cakepops bouquet I made for my cousin. She wanted to share it with her gymnastics friends since she had practice that day. The flavor for the cakepops is red velvet dipped in white chocolate. It took time making the hello kitty faces, but I sure had fun making them it was my first time. I'm so glad she and her friend enjoy eating them.
 
I do love to bake as well. Here is a cupcake stand with red velvet cupcakes and peanut butter cupcakes I made for one of my best friends birthday.
Here's the recipe for red velvet cupcakes
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 (1oz) bottles of red food coloring
3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
2 eggs
1tsp white vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
1 container whipped cheese frosting

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 standard (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with paper baking cups. Combine flour and salt in medium bowl. Gradually stir food coloring into cocoa in small bowl until blended and smooth. Combine buttermilk and vanilla in separate small bowl.
2. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add cocoa mixture, beat until well blended. Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture,beating until blended. Combine vinegar and baking soda in small bowl, gently fold into batter with spatula or spoon ( do not use mixer)
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling two thirds full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely. Frost cupcakes and sprinkle with any toppings. Hope you have a chance to make some, so far this is the best recipe for red velvet cupcakes.

 
 
 
Then here is some Hello Kitty favors I made for my friend's baby shower made 30 of these and had to ship it to California. The favor box is made from Sizzix XL die called bag with heart handles inside is a bag of furikake chex mix with macadamia nuts.



 
 
 
Here is a guest sign up book I made for her. I left some pages blank so that people could leave messages on there.
 
 
 
Thank You for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, WOW Jenny. You did a fabulous, I mean FABULOUS job on these. You should open a gift / bake shop. I think you'd do really well.

Elena said...

Great job Jenny. Love the Hello Kitty..

SuiLan said...

They are all so cute!

Joy said...

Your cake pops are awesome!Super cute!

Heather Lynn said...

Awwwww~I love all of your Hello Kitty creations! Happy to be a new follower! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Hugs,
Heather Lynn

Anna Schafer said...

Hello Kitty Online the official Sanrio MMORPG with social network and social media features.Hello Kitty

Unknown said...

When a man keeps beating me to the draw mentally, he begins to get glamorous. See the link below for more info.


#beating
www.ufgop.orgHolding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. See the link below for more info.


#holding
www.ufgop.org