About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, April 6, 2012

Disney's Cars Invitation



Hi everyone and Happy Good Friday. Gosh, I can't believe how long I've been away from my blog. I was on vacation mode. LOL I guess you can say my busy life caught up with me. Well I really want to start posting again. I been creating here and there and wanted to share with you folks.
Well here is an invitation I created in February for a customer, the theme was Disney's Cars. I made pocket invitation style, had to make 75 of these. I use my Cricut machine and DS to create the pocket and tag. The trophies where from Disney's Cars Cricut cartridge. Picture invitation and photo for the front pocket was done using adobe photoshop.


Well thank you for stopping by and have a great Easter weekend. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Cute invitation, I bet they all loved it!

Happy Easter, Jenny!

Elena said...

Love your inviations! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

How can we get in contact with you if we wanted to order some invitations

Unknown said...

How can we get in contact with you if we wanted to order some invitations