About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring is almost here!




Hi everyone! I'm so happy it's the weekend. Been quite busy with work and now I have some time to create this week. Getting ready to also plan on my son's 7th birthday in March. So I'm such a busy bee next month. Well today is the last day to enter my card for Chelsea's CLP sketch challenge #22. The image I use is Tilda with bee from Magnolia. Colored it with copic. I added dew drops and paper flowers.

For challenges:
CLP's Sketch challenge -#22 Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - The Challenge is to use Distress inks or ordinary inks, Pearls and Glitter
Lexi's Creations - #8 Anything goes
Your Next Stamp #10 - Spring colors
Inky Impressions challenge - # 30 Think Spring


Well sorry to keep it short but I got to go to bed now. Good night! Enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW Fabulous Jenny!!!! WOW love the added sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love your scene and the added sparkle! What an awesome take on the Inky Impression spring challenge!

Stephanie J said...

Hi Jenny! I just wanted to pop in & say thanks for entering my candy - good luck!

While here, I also wanted to say that I love your work & I've become your follower, too. As for this Magnolia card, the whole thing is adorable..but that bee! Oh my, he has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen, and I don't like bugs! LOL!

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear,
Hugs Jacqui x

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card and yes Spring is almost here! Yippie! Thanks for playing along with Inky Impressions have a inky dinky day! Beth

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Jenny!!! Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Joy said...

cute card...love those magnolias! hey! it was great to see you at Munchkins! you bought her out of those copic shelves! I bought but I have to wait for them to come in! it was good to see you though! hope all is well with you! hope to see you soon! take care and have a happy monday!

Cyndi said...

cute card! love the layout with the outdoor scene!

Kyoko said...

Very pretty card Jenny! I love the blues that you used.

Unknown said...

Jenny this is adorable