About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!


Aloha everyone and Happy Monday! Hope you guys enjoy and had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Today I'm off due to President Day! Yippeee! I'll be spend the day with my family, we have a family BBQ. Well enough about that I'm sure you guys are anxious to find out the winner. Thanks for all those who participated. I really appreciate it your visit and lovely comments. Wow I didn't expect to have 103 participant for this blog candy. Since there was a lot of participant I decided to give a little something to a second winner. Well the winner of my blog candy is #12- 1LuvnMama ) winner was chosen through Random.Org . And the 2ND winner is #55 which my son choose a number from 1-103 and he pick 55. The 2ND winner is ~*Joni. Please e-mail me jennyscreations808@yahoo.com with your mail info and I can get this candy out to you this week!


Thank you again for those of you that entered. I will be having more giveaways late on this year. Maybe for Easter and my son's birthday next month. We will just have to see. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!!!!!!!

Debbie Stip said...

Congratz to the happy winners! Jenny, thank you so much for the chance!

xxDebbie

Brenda said...

Congrats to Mama & Joni! And congrats to you for winning my blog candy!

1LuvnMama said...

OMGoodness! Really? Thanks sooooooo much Jenny! And congrats to you for winning Brenda's candy too! ;) Have a great day with the family! I'm gonna email you right now!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh yeah, just wanted to say congrats to Joni too! :)

Serendipity Stamping said...

Congrats to Joni and Mama!! I really was looking forward to that chex mix though, LOL.

helencreaty1 said...

congratulations to the lucky winners =)
enjoy it =)
big hugsssssss
helen

~*Joni said...

Yippppeeee! Congrats to 1LuvnMama!! Mmmm...I think I'll have to make up some Chex Mix here now... ;)