About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Club Anya Holiday Hop!




Hi everyone! Gosh time sure fly by so fast and there is only 9 more days of Christmas and I'm not quite ready for it. So I have sign up to participate in Club Anya blog hop the other night but I wasn't able to post my pictures, I couldn't get my camera to synchronize it to my computer. It 's just wasn't my day or should I say week, it started on Sunday that I had so much things that didn't go the way I wanted. I was so disappointed and bum out that I couldn't be in the hop because of this. Everyone did a fabulous job, check out what everyone who participate came up with. There's so many talented ladies out there. The possibilities are endless what they have created. I finally solve the problem I needed to get a new cord for my camera. So now my camera is working fine. But I'll probably get another camera just in case. So I hope you guys are quite done with your list before Christmas or at least half way there. Well here is some gifts I made for my co-worker, she wanted to order 8 containers of Chex Mix. She wanted some Hawaiian theme because she will be shipping some to the mainland for her family & friends. I brought these to work and gosh I had a few comments from some patient of mine and they really like it also my boss ordered 7 containers and now my aunties saw these too and want to order some. I use TGF Anya & Ian and altered them and made them to look more Christmases. Now I really need to get down to business. So I will be quite busy this week and I still have yet to finalize the slide show I'm making. Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Have a great day!

7 comments:

Shirley N said...

Oh, Jenny, too bad you couldn't post your project--I was looking for it. It's a shame because it is so cute and makes for a perfect gift! Great job! Happy Holidays!

Crystal said...

AWW Jenny how fun what a great project girl!!!!

Denise said...

These are cute! They will love your Ono chex mix.

Marisa said...

Jenny I am not surprised you are getting all those orders!! Your container is the cutest and your chex mix looks delicious!! Hope the rest of the week gets better for you! :)

Cyndi said...

very creative idea to decorate the jars! ooh...and that chex mix is so ono! my friend made some for me and i can't stop eating!

Milnie said...

great idea Jenny! You have a beautiful blog!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Mina said...

these are fabulous Jenny and a brilliant idea too...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx