About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside.


Hi there! I can't believe it's already mid week. Gosh time sure flies by quickly. It's already December. By the time you'll know it Christmas will soon be here. Hope you guys are ready and getting your Christmas list done, be sure to check it twice like Santa Claus and found out who's naughty & nice. LOL. Well last week over at Club Anya my friend Kris of K-Lusive Kreations was chosen to host Mystery Monday Challenge and her theme was Ice Ice Baby. Remember the song Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice Ice Baby All right stop, Collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention. It goes something like that, I can't believe I remember part of the lyrics. That use to be my brothers favorite song and they would blast their radio and I could hear it over & over again through my room which was the next room next to theirs. So I was stuck hearing that silly song. Oh well for the challenge we had to create sometime icy blue, snowflakes,ice, anything that brings out the chills. This is such a great challenge since I do like the icy cold scenery. Now I wish it was snowing in Hawaii. But it's so strange I'm actually allergic to cold weather, it's called Urticaria and sometimes I break off with hives and my ears would hurt. I must say I hate being cold but I do like to be warm & dress warm. When I think of ice, I think of the color Blue in it and how it's so cold. I use digi Miss Autumn Anya & My Guy Autumn. They look so cute together. I also use My House stamp. This is my first easel card I made and boy I like how it turn out. I use MS punch for the fence. I added artificial decorative snow for the ground and some white fun flock on top of the house. Then added some white tiny foam oval as some snow falling.To hold the easel card I put on a foam snowflake and added stickles on it. Thanks for looking and stay warm because baby, it's cold outside. LOL but it sure is since it's a little chill at nights now here in Hawaii.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Jenny your easel card is FABULOUS!!!! WAY CUTE love your images and your scenery!

Marisa said...

Love this card Jenny! I love the winter scene you created! Have a great day!

1LuvnMama said...

I luv your piece! Makes me feel like frolickingin the snow! :) Have a great day Jenny!

Brenda said...

This is just way too cute! Love the little fence and the snow...

Denise said...

Jenny LOVE it!! Wish we had snow here. Thanks again for Sunday!

Jamee said...

such a cute card! i like how you made the snow.