About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, July 31, 2009

Stamp n' Scrap Challenge #2: Inspired By A Magazine






It's Aloha Friday again and we have the new challenge of the week. It's time for another fun and exciting challenge and I hope you guys can join us. This week we'd like for you to be inspired by this Craft Magazine cover that Jen Young had chosen. All you have to do is be inspire to create a card casting it's colors, embossing,circles, layout, or size of card. Have fun and good luck. For those who have joined us on last challenge, I hope you guys are having fun with the sketch and inspiration and continue with our challenges. I look forward in your creations.
I really enjoyed this challenge especially with all the bright and great colors. The DP is from DCWV Glitter Flower Dots which I got it from J 's Knicknacks. The image I use to create this card is Catnip from Dandelion Designs and she's carrying a dandelion I added Stickles on it. I use my copics to color this image. The emboss is from Cuttlebug Spots & Dots. I just love the different sizes of the circles and the size of the card. Last thing I did was added ribbon, flower buttons, clear dew drops, and of course All Natural Accents flowers.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Have a very nice weekend :)

June Houck said...

Your card is so fab (love that shiny green card stock!!!), I thought your card was on the cover of the magazine...perhaps it should have been yours :)

Unknown said...

Very bright and pretty, Jenny!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Kim

Crystal said...

Jenny this is fabulous....love the design of your card!!! What a cute cute image!

Denise said...

Love this card Jenny. That is a cute kitty image.

Jodi said...

This turned out awesome!! Very pretty card!! Love the bold colors too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jamee said...

that is so cute!!!

joni h said...

Cute card! OMG! Love your new banner! I love Kailan - she is sooo adorable! They need to make stamps of her!