About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LJ birthday and blog candy winner!

Today is my son birthday. Oh my, how time flies so fast. He 6 years old.I just can believe how grown up his becoming. Well here is pictures of today, we just had some of my family over and BBQ but next month will have a real kids birthday.


And the winner is Joy! Joy please e-mail me your address at jennyv808@yahoo.com Thank you all for playing and wishing my son a happy birthday

3 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Landon!!

Mina said...

What a gorgeous little boy Landon is...Happy Birthday xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks so much for popping by my blog, it was great reading your blog, and that birthday cake looks yummy, love all your card creations.

Carole xx