About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas stocking Tag GC holder



Hello and Happy Wednesday to you all. I hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween. Gosh where did the time go. It's already November. Well I try to make the most of my time. I bring some of my crafting things to work and I intend to do them during my lunch break. We don't usually go out to eat, most of the time we bring home lunch or grab a quick meal from the cafeteria. So I was done with some sample of invitation for another upcoming birthday event. Well I took a break this weekend and made some Halloween treats but I left my another camera in my hubby car and will grab it later. I will show you in another post. I'm trying to get ready for some Christmas projects that I really want to make. I just like making tags with a gift card holder. Here I created a Christmas stocking using my Cricut and DS program. The image is from TGF called Cheeky Rockabilly and got the Santa hat from Xmas Sweeties. I added flowersoft on the hat and some stickles too. Well thanks again for stopping by and enjoy your day!


The challenges I'm entering:
The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday - color challenge
Color Me Copic - use Kelly's face/makeup coloring technique
Mark's Finest Papers #27 - Holiday Card
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas Inspiration
Wee Memories, #29 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy, #22- Winter Wonderland
All That Scraps - Be Grateful or Christmas project using any color except green & red

20 comments:

Leanne said...

This is absolutely fabulous - what a great idea!!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Christmas Inspiration challenge this week - we have 3 amazing prizes up for grabs!! You can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

kris said...

Too cute Jenny!!! very creative idea!! =D

Brenda said...

love how the stocking holds a gift card!

Shirley N said...

Wow, Jenny, love your creation! And I love how you added the Santa's hat to your image, so cute!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute and clever! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Cyndi said...

this is so cute Jenny! such a great idea and very creative!

Cheryl said...

What a clever idea Jenny! I like how you used the santa hat from another stamp and put it on her. I think I want to get that stamp now. Have a great day!

redwasher1 said...

WOW! This is excellent! Love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful design, Jenny!

A fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

Unknown said...

Very different!!!!! x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY this week!

leigh x

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet 'shaped' card....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Little C's Creations said...

This is adorable, Jenn!! Love that stocking!

Hugs,
Jen

Jodi said...

Jenny this is so cute and what a great idea!! I hope all is well with you!
Hugs
Jodi =)

nicky w. said...

Cute idea! Love your coloring!!!

Cor* said...

HOW wickedly creative are you? Great creation. Thanks so much for showing us YOUR WINTER WONDERLAND creation at Fussy & Fancy! Happy Holidays!!! Hugs- Corry

Michelle said...

Very cute! Love seeing all the Christmas gifts & projects (although I'm nowhere near accepting that Xmas is just around the corner)!

cdm317 said...

Congrats on your win! I love how you colored and used this stamp!

Creative Grammie said...

This is such a cute idea! How clever you are.
I love your blog.

Chelsea said...

Hi Jenny, so cute and creative! The tag idea is wonderful. That image is so darling.
Love,
Chelsea

Joy said...

cute idea Jenny! what a fabulous stocking with a wonderful pull out GC! this is sweet! hope you have a wonderful Friday~