About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Club Anya Monday Mania with me!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend. As for me, I went to the Island Girls Summer Social #2, organized by Teri of Big Ideas From A Little Girl. She work so hard organizing and putting this together. Thank you so much Teri. I had a great time and so did my BF Ana that I invited. She does a little of crafting time to time. She also won the grand prize which was some of the new stamps from dandelion designs and a sizzix cupcake holder diecut. Yay! Congratulations to Ana, I'm sure you will have fun with those goodies.





Well anyway, moving on I was so excited when Amy e-mail me asking me to host Club Anya Monday Mania for this week challenge. So this challenge I want you to "Make a Scene" project or card. I chose this challenge because I just love adding bits of details to the card and really make the images look more real. There are a lot of themes to make a scene. So I want you to join in the fun and make a Scenery card. Here I use Flirty Anya, she's smiling to get Surfer Ian attention and I'm sure Surfer Ian notice her looking at him. So he try to show off his skills on the surf board. I made it into a step ladder card so it would be easier to make Ian look more real and fun on the waves. The die cut of the sun is my my Cricut using the cartridge from Life's A Beach. I even use EK Success Sandcastle border punch and added some little friends to join along they are from some cut out papers from Imaginisce Bathing Beauties. I had so much fun making this card and I hope you have some time to "Make A Scene" LOL. I hope you enjoy the beginning of your week.

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Jenny! Congratulations on hosting this week. Love the theme of your challenge! Great card, the scene you made is something I can see happening on the shores of Waikiki. ;) Can't wait to play along. Mahalo for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! TFS :)

Cyndi said...

super cute! love your scene! congrats on being the host!

Shirley N said...

Congrats Jenny, you'll be the perfect hostess! Great beach scene you've created!

Amy said...

This is just perfect Jenny! I love the step card, it really does take your scene to the next level, so cool! Thanks so much for the awesome challenge and hosting this week!

Denise said...

Jenny,
This is so cute! Love the Beachy theme.
Hugs,
Denise

Cecelia said...

Hello there Jenny;0) You have a great blog and thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the candy;0) Your card is way too cute! I keep telling myself I need to try one of these cards one day, but have not done it yet...lol I also like your storage for your stamps. I need to do something like...I have mine in storage containers;0(

Hugs xx

Cecelia Blanco

Janis said...

Congratulations on hosting this week! Love your card. And it was so great to see you again!

Cami said...

Hi there Jenny! Love your stair-step scene card! Congrats on being asked by Amy to host the Monday Mania! You did a great job! And, it was so nice seeing you on Saturday after such a long time! Hugs, Cami

Beebeebabs said...

Great card tfs!!!