About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bring you Sunshine!


Hi everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend. I just watch the firework from my house, I could see part of it. My hubby had to work during 4th of July and my son wanted to go to his cousin house for a BBQ so he went with my mom. I didn't go because I'm trying to get somethings done. I have to create a beach theme birthday party invitation for a customer. I did a few sample and will show you folks later when I'm completely done with it. I decided to take a break and have some coffee and a blueberry scone that my hubby bought this afternoon at Diamond head Grill. Their blueberry scone is the best! Another then taking a break I already had some images that I have colored and wanted to play along on some challenges. Well as you all know Sparkle has created her own line of stamps and she is sponsoring Sketch Saturday for this week challenge. Her stamps are adorable. My favorite image is Lantern Rin, can't wait to get her. Well here I use TGF Amelia from the set Happy Day. Colored her with copics. Added a few buttons and some stickles. Also entering this card for Anyone for Anya -Anything Goes. Thanks for stopping by and now need to get back doing some invitations.

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Super cute Jenny! Have a great day! :)

Shirley N said...

So very cute, I love your adorable image and coloring!

Beebeebabs said...

Everything is cute cute cute tfs

Teri said...

What a cute card you created! Glad you took some time for yourself. We all forget to have some me time and that blueberry scone sounds yummy!

Cyndi said...

very cute and fun card! love your hair coloring!

Julie said...

A very pretty, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the image!!
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
Such a great card, lovely colours
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x

Annette Bowes said...

Cute card Jenny, very summery colours, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Jenny! I am so loving this card! Love the colors you used and you colored the image beautifully! =)