About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry!


Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! The weekend is finally here and more house chores to do. Well here's a card for Club Anya & Friends, this week challenge for Monday Mania is hosted by Claireabelle to use color challenge using chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. I just love Neapolitan ice color but it so hard to determine which one is my favorite sometime it's chocolate, other times it strawberry, or vanilla. Well what's your favorite? I finally made a shadow box card. I have a few more to learn all the different techniques out there. Here I use Cheeky Rockabilly, she's on a swing. You can't really see it, do to the lighting on my camera and the background is brown and so is the swing. Also I added some flowers on the swing which is from All Natural Accents and you can get them Little C's . The big flower embellishment is a chipboard, and the butterfly is a MS punch. Love this color combo. Hope you will start off your weekend great. Thanks again for stopping by!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

very nice card! it came out beautiful! i must use mine soon! have a great weekend!

Kim Wilson said...

This is so cute! Thank you for the comment! Hope you can play along in my challenges sometime :)