About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boy Scout Kimo


Hi all! Hope everyone enjoying their weekend so far. Over at Little C's we just got a new digital image set release and sentiment. Please come by to Stamp n Scrap Hawaii where we have a fun challenge going on this week. The new release in Little C's is called Aloha Keikis. It's on digi and they are so much fun to color. Sentiments is also from Little C's . Isn't he such a cutie. Please take advantage of one of our freebies but hurry now it will end in Tuesday, October 13. Well here is Boy Scout Kimo and he's just having so much fun in boy scout. I can't wait to sign up my son for boy scout maybe next year since he still young. Have a fabulous Sunday! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you folks can join in our challenge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome boy's card, Jenny!

Michelle Alejandro said...

So cute, Kimo is so cute! Thanks for the awesome rak and yummy walnuts yesterday! Was so fun hanging out!

Hugs,
Michelle