About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sorry I been MIA


Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I been MIA. I just had so much things going on. Two weeks ago, I had my nephew's first birthday party and the following day I had a baptismal to attend, then I had my brother and cousin's birthday luncheon the day after. Last week I caught the flu from my son who happen to caught it from one of his classmate from school. So his doctor told him to take couple days off from school. Landen was so funny because he didn't want to miss Thursday because that's his science day. We had sign him up for an after school program which is called Kid's Invent sort of like a science class and they actually invent something and they bring it home. Also he didn't want to miss so many days because he would have to do some make - up work which he has to do it during recess. So he said "Mom, I can't miss any more days of school because I won't have recess and I rather play during recess because that's the only time I get to see my friends and play with them." So enough about that I been in bed this weekend, also my sinus been acting up. Then last week Friday I got into a car accident. My hubby's sister was driving and I was in the back seat she pick me up from work on Friday because I wasn't feeling well and since she and her mom was at Pearl ridge shopping, they waited a while till I get off and we were going to get my son from school and she had to do some errands in town before she leaves on Saturday night to go back to Oregon my hubby's parents also went to Oregon to help her move to her apartment and get a car for her. So any way, she was driving on the third lane heading East bound some how a SUV in back of us loss control of his car because someone in back of him was speeding and was trying to cut into his lane and the SUV swing to my hubby's sister car on the left side and we hit someone car on the right side next to the other lane. I'm glad everyone was okay just a few minor scratch from the glass that shatter from Lance's sister car. So I kind of hurt my lower back when the car swing to the right. I only started feeling the pain on Sunday afternoon, I thought it was part of the flu where the symptom can be body aches too but it was only my back feeling so sore. I have pain on my lower and middle back when I try to bend down to pick up something or when I turn my back to the right. I been seeing a physical therapy, he's helping me to get my muscle loose by doing some back stretches. I'm still shaken up about the accident but I'm glad to be alive. Things could have been worst. Thank god everyone was okay we can always replace the car but we can never replace a human being. We need to appreciate more in our lives and be thankful for. Thanks for stopping by and good night.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How horrible, Jenny! Thank goodness everyone is okay. That sounds like a mess, I mean the accident, with more than two parties are involved. I hope things will get better. Your son is too cute!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Thanks God everybody is ok. Jenny hope you get well very soon :)
Hugs,
Berenice R.

joni h said...

Sorry to read that you had such a rough week. Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care of your back.

Teri said...

I'm thankful that you guys are all okay. Hope your back feels better soon. You sound so busy, just like me! Take care!

Islander Girl said...

Oh my! Glad to hear you guys weren't hurt!!! I hope you feel better!! Take it easy!!!

Vina said...

Hey Jenny! Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. I hope your back feels better soon too. Take care!

Janis said...

OMG, Jenny! I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a rough week. Please feel better soon. Take care.

Joy said...

glad to hear that everyone's okay...hope you can get that dent out! have a good weekend!