About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stamp N Scrap Hawaii's Featured Aloha Blogger!






This week featured aloha blogger for Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii we'd like to present to you the talented Mrss Enjoli Bennett from Stamping Under the Sun!!! Her creations are so fablous especially those Hello Kitty projects. Check out her blog. This is what I decided to Case from Enjoli's creations the Notebook and GC holder . I really enjoy making the notebook. I finally give my new Bind It All a try that I got last month. I still need practice on that doing these wires. For both projects I use Himawari Babies. They are so fun to use. It took me a while to make the GC holder but I manage to pull it through. I love figuring thing out. It 's such a challenge. I added dew drops for the notebook and also all natural accents flowers & leaves where you can purchase them at Little C's . Thanks Enjoli for sharing your creations with us. Please check out the others DT creations. Wow they did an awesome job also would like to welcome Maria Bell of Stampin Inspirations to be a part of our team. I'm so glad she can join us and she also does an incredible job on her creations. Have a great Saturday and enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

kris said...

Great casing Jenny! I enjoy your creations! Love them all...

Thanks for hoppin' on my blog and becoming a follower... Very much appreciated!

have a GREAT weekend!

hugs,
Kris

Maria said...

Hey Jenny! Thank you for the shout out and welcome!! I'm thrilled to be on the DT with you and the rest of the crew!

Wow, you did an awesome job CASEng the notebook and gift card holder! I love the colors that you used on your notebook. . .the image is so cute! I have the bind-it-all too and gosh, I haven't used it for such a long time! Thanks for inspiring me to use mine.

Your GC holder is way adorable! Love the scallop framing!! You did a great job following it on your own!

Maria

Janis said...

Cute notebook Jenny! I didn't know that you had a Bind it All too. Love your 2 projects. Totally sweet and I love the color combos that you chose!

Crystal said...

WOW Jenny what a CUTE notebook!!! Fantastic projects and colors girl!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!