About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little C's Weekly Challenge # 16



This week for the Little C's challenge is a Color Combo. I didn't know these colors would look beautiful on a card, esp. that purple and that maroon color it's so bold. It came out pretty well, I must say. For this challenge I choose Sarah Kay stamps, this one is called called "A kiss For Chole." That I just got from Little C's Stamps n' Things the other day and a bunch of other goodies. This is what I came up with...


Hope everyone enjoy the rest of their Tuesday afternoon.

6 comments:

Islander Girl said...

Ohh wow, your card turned out so cute! Love the coloring!!

Risa said...

Hello Jenny!
What a awesome card! Great job with the color combo and yes the colors are terrific together. I also love your image, very cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Denise said...

Very cute card, send me your email, so that i can send you the template for the round top boxes.

MJ said...

Very nice card :)

MJ
http://www.invites.co.nz/peel-craft.mvc

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, i love the colour combo and cute image

Tracy.H said...

Great job on the challenge!

I got your comment about signing up for the RAK group. Could you please email me with your full name and mailing info? Thanks!