About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Christmas All Year Long Challenge #5


Christmas All Year Long Challenge #5, wow we had to use this sketch and on pink, purple and blue, making a Christmas Card! It's Easter color but it turn out very pretty to use for Christmas cards. Here' s what I came up with. I don't have any stamp image that are Christmas. That's one thing on my list to buy. So I use the Cricut Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge and there's a snowman, how cute is he. Then I added Crystal Stickles on the snowman, baby blue crystal lacquer on part of the hat and scarf. Complete with the buttons and ribbons. Also I emboss it with the Cuttlebug Snow Dots folder .

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a cute xmas card - love that snowman :) xxx

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

Love the snowman too cute...TFS

Joy said...

awe...your snowman came out so cute! love your take on the christmas challenge!

Denise said...

Love your snowman card, it is so cute, love his glittery body, and the buttons make a great accent.

Maria said...

Wow Jenny. . .your card turned out beautifully! Thank you for playing in the challenge. YOu did a fabulous job. . I love the glittery snowman! So pretty! Hope you'll play along more often. There's a new challenge every Monday!!

Maria

Teri said...

I love your shiny snowman! Super cute!