About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

You're my Lucky Charm!


Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I made this card using the sketch challenge last week TGF - The Case Of the Curious Card. The challenge is to case the card that Marie made. I chose to use Cheeky Rockabilly. She's new to TGF. I colored her with my copics. She absolutely gorgeous. She's my favorite one. I got the rainbow and pot of gold from Pink Cat Studio Digi it is called Itty Bitty Betty - St. Pat's Rainbow. Betty is there but over Rockability. Sorry! I also added another cloud in it. Doesn't she look fun sliding down the rainbow, wish I could do that LOL. Added some bling green flowers and some stickles. Sentiment state "You're my lucky charm." St. Patrick's Day is almost here but first we need to celebrate Girl's Day on 3/3. Well I'm off to the kitchen baking some furikake chex mix. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Serendipity Stamping said...

Hi Jenny, Just checked out your last two entries - Cute, cute, cute.

Michele said...

Hi Jenny,

Yes, Cheeky Rockabilly definitely looks like she's sliding down the rainbow! Great job! You're coloring is awesome too! This is a great St. Patrick's Day card. Happy Friday!

Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the rainbow !!! Great idea, your card is wonderful.
Hugs
Mag :)

Marisa said...

This is super cute Jenny! I love how you combined both images to create this scene! Have a great weekend! :)

Brenda said...

another cute creation! my daughter saw this card and said it's her favorite cause it's green!

Cyndi said...

very well done! love it!

Shirley N said...

Wonderful for St. Patties--nice design!

Joy said...

she's my favorite cheeky too! I love that she's so sassy but so cute! happy friday!

Deb Mitchell said...

Hi Jenny,

I am so glad I found your blog as your work is just divine!!! Love your cards- very talanted!!!

Hugz

Deb- mitchy64
Owner- Deb's Creations

Linanna DESIGNS said...

You've been busy again Jen since my last visit, i am loving all the cards you have made, but the latest is particularly cute. Just adoring that image you've used, sooooo cute! hopeyour having a good weekend, hugs Linda x

Michelle Alejandro said...

Jenny this is so cute! Just got my Cheekys and I love them! So adorable!

Hugs,
Michelle

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. I love visiting your blog, always beautiful things for the eye to see. ~Chelsea

Kyoko said...

Hi Jenny! Long time no talk huh! I've been lost but trying to find my mojo ... it's slowly coming back! LOVE YOUR CARD!

Huggies,
Kyoko