About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stealed with A Kiss!


Hi everyone. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you will have wonderful love day with family and friends. My hubby will be working tonight so we decided o have a Sunday brunch. I wanted to share with you a card I made for Club Anya & Friends Wild Card Wednesday. This week is to create a card inspired by redwork embroidery. I just love the color red. I inked WS Stella in SU ink in Real Red. I drew over the image with my red copics atyou spica it adds that glittery sparkles effect. I use red glazed dimensions on her dress and shoe also on her lips also on the kissing lips on the envelope. Envelope and heart was a cut out from my Cricut. Added paper flowers and a ribbon and a heart button. Hope you guys like it. This is my first card not coloring. LOL. I really like how this came out and the red and white combo look so elegant. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my blog candy. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Oh I luv this RED Jenny! Great take on the challenge!

Amy said...

WOW! You did an AMAZING job with this challenge Jenny... gorgeous card! :)

Cyndi said...

very nice card! love what you did!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Great job on your card Jenny. My favorit color is red also. Hope you had a great weekend!

Brenda said...

cute card! love how you inked it up in red!

Cindy Haffner said...

So DARLING!!