About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sweet November Goblinspider


Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did it was quite busy but I mange to make 2 cards this weekend. I'd like to share with you this card that I created for a friend who's birthday is coming up. Her Birthday is very close to Valentines Day. So I wanted to make it a Valentine theme. I used CLP Sketch challenge #19 sketch, this is my first time joining her challenge. Chelsea has such beautiful cards and she also designs Gurlee Girl. I finally got a chance to color Amy of A thousand sheets of paper stamp that she design. This one is called Sweet November Fidget Goblinspider. Here's an up close view of the image, it' so lovely. I love fairies. I added an image of a cupcake added some beads on it and glossy accents. Color it with my copics. Added paper roses and some leaves. Use some stickles on the candle and her wings. And added a heart charm. I hope she will like it!


I also wanted to enter this card to some fun & great challenges. There was so much challenges with Valentine theme. So I entered this card to the following challenges listed below.

Creative Card Crew - # 44 Valentines
Charisma Cardz - I love you
The Pink Elephant - Valentines
Stamp Something - Love somethings
Simon Says - Photo inspiration roses
Pile it on - To the one i love
Papertake - Love actually
Paperplay - love notes
La La Land - Hearts
Flutter-by Wednesday - Open challenge as long as you have a butterfly,fairy,or angel
CRAFT - Love/valentines
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Hearts
If The Shoe Fits - Colour Challenge (pink, red, and white)
Creative Card Crew- Valentines
Crazy 4 Challenges - Valentines
Quixotic Challenge #12 - I Believe In Fairies
Stamp with Fun - # 45 Hearts
Your Next Stamp - # 9 Charms

Thank you so much for stopping by and and leaving such wonderful compliments. I really do appreciated. Have a wonderful & beautiful Monday!

20 comments:

Elena said...

Beautiful card! I love the heart you added and sentiment on it!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!

Marisa said...

Love the Valentine theme Jenny! Have a great day! :)

Kristine said...

Very Pretty card!! I love all your sparklies and that pretty heart charm *Ü*
Thanks so much for joining us at LaLa Land Crafts *Ü*

Crystal said...

Jenny HOW SWEET!!!! Darling image!!!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Another great card. I love the way you have with embellishments! Way beyond what I can do.

Danni said...

So beautiful! Very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Amy said...

Beautiful card Jenny! I love how you have Fidget sitting on the cupcake, so cute!

Chelsea said...

So pretty and sweet! I'm so happy to see you at CLP challenge for the first time, I hope you always come back for more :) Wow! Look at the list of challenges...well done Jenny! ~Chelsea

lesleyworth said...

what a cutie! great card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Valentines/ Love challenge at C.R.A.F.T. with your lovely card - fab image! Cheers Claire x

Deirdre said...

Sooo fun, love your card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo.

KarenCormier said...

What a fantastic card! I love that little girl sitting on the cupcake, so precious! Thanks for playing with us at The Shoe.

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Jenny, cute card, love your colour choice, that's a cute image too. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi xx

Sally said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Andrea M said...

Sweet card :) Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Eiglas said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Unknown said...

so cute@! your two stamps go so well together!!! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

Lana Clarke said...

S sweet and thanks for joining us at YNS
Lana x

Maureen said...

So cute! Love that image and all the 'bellies! Thanks for playing with us at Your Next Stamp and La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!