About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Little C's ,CC designs - Watch Emma


Hi! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend! My, it went by so fast and glad it's done with. I had such a busy week. It was my nephew's first birthday and I had other parties to attend. It's almost that time again and it will be around the corner soon. Are you guys ready to trick or treat. LOL! I just love Halloween for some reason I get so excited and I can't wait to get started on all the goodies that I will be making for my son's classmate, my friends, and family. I should get started soon. Well here is a card I would like to share with you all, one of the newest stamps we received for Little C's, this image is called " Witch Emma" from Sugar Plums. Isn't she adorable. I couldn't make her looks like one of those scary witches. She is Emma the friendly witch. I colored Emma with my Copic pens, added clip images which was the tombstone and bats. I also use Crystal Lacquer Metallic gold and orange for the stars and part of Emma's hat and clear for the moon. I made the clouds out of cotton because the bats are a darker color so I wanted it to stand out. Thank you for stopping by. I'll be posting some picture's of my nephew's first birthday party tomorrow.

11 comments:

kris said...

Love it Jenny! She's a cute witch! and the clouds just top it over! TFS! have a good one!

June Houck said...

This is so cute!!! Your card is absolutely adorable :)

Denise said...

Wow, this is so cute!! Love the clouds....

Crystal said...

How sweet Jenny, she is ADORABLE...LOVE how you did those clouds!

Joy said...

love this halloween emma! so cute! this card came out so sweet!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love the cotton wool! Fab card. Thanks for linking to my candy, good luck in the draw. Kim

Jodi said...

Cute cute cute!! Love this image too and the coloring you did!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stephanie said...

Such an adoreable card Jenny :)

Just want to send you big hugs - I'm so glad everyone was okay, what a horrible experience for you :(

Also, thinking of your friends daughter & praying she gets better soon xxx

Lilian said...

This is super cute! Love the image and the colors you used.
Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles blog hop too! Have a wonderful day!

Bee said...

Really fun, creative Halloween card :)
Thanks for linking to my candy.
Crafts By Bee

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Great card, love the "clouds" around the bats!

Warm regards, Renata