About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Khaleb's birthday project

Hi everyone! I'm so behind with my posting. Thanks to those who have left me such kind and caring comments about my back. I'm feeling a little better but the pain comes back when I'm sitting in a long period or even standing. But putting a heat back and also a tense unit really helps.

As I promise I have my nephew's birthday party project that I have created beginning of this month. The theme was Sesame Street but was focusing on the main characters which was Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Big Bird. Here is the money box. I made it using my Cricut and Cartridge was from Sesame Street Font . I wrap the box with cupcakes gift wrapper and added a ribbon so the box is actually like a gift that the characters are holding.



Here is his center piece. The basket is filled with one Sesame Street character. Added 3 different kind of Nabisco cookies snack bag such as Oreo, Nutter Butter, Teddy Grahams, Chips Ahoy, and Putter Butter Ritz Bits. Put a Thank you label put it in a basket plastic bag got from GBC and added a ribbon to match it with the color of the character.




This is his favors. Which was a container from his baby food that they have save. It sort of little mini Tupperware. Well I design the top label using a clip image of Sesame Street character's that I downloaded and use Abobe Photoshop and added a picture of Khaleb. Then on the right side I added a thank you message. I use the Fiskars ABC123 border punch to wrap it around the container. Image punching 300 of these. Ouch!




Here is a picture of me and my nephew Khaleb. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Sunday!

7 comments:

kris said...

Love the projects Jenny! you did an awesome job on all of it... very cute!!! Happy Birthday to Khaleb!!! and hope you're doing better! hugs, Kris

Marisa said...

Jenny these are great! I love what you did with all of the details!! :) Awesome! Hope you are feeling better! Have a great week!

Cyndi said...

these are some cute projects that you made! very creative!

Janis said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Your nephew is so cute!!! Love the project that you made.

joni h said...

great job on the project! so much fun! I love Sesame Street & miss watching it sometimes! Take care!

Joy said...

great creations! love how your sesame street gang came out for that box! where did you find those stuff animals for the center pieces? they are so cute!

June Houck said...

Oh, Jenny, where do you find the time? You thought of every detail. Amazing :)