About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Cute Stamp

My Cute Stamps has adorable set of stamps. This is my favorite. Isn't it the cutest stamp set. I just love anything with an owl and nature stuff. The rest of the animals are adorable too. Holly at Creating cupcakes is offering a blog candy in celebration of Easter. She is giving a set of Rubberstamps called Jelly Bean Stamps. They are so cute. She will randomly select a winner on Wednesday, April 15th. So hurry and Good Luck !

1 comment:

Dawne said...

Hey girl! This is a nice stamp set. Make something w/it and show us!! Very cute the owl =) Hope you had a great Easter!!