About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cards I Received!

Last month I sign up for Tracy monthly Aloha Rak group and I was partner with Charlene . The image of the Flamingo is so adorable it's from high hopes stamps. Also great use of color. Thanks for the goodies Charlene. Next month in May Jen will be taking over the Aloha Rak.



Jen from Pieces of Me sent me this Thank You card. Isn't this card beautiful. I just love the colors she use and the flowers are pretty. Thanks Jen !


One Card Swap hosted by Teri of Big Ideas From A Little Girl. This month I was partner with Gracie she is also part of the Glama Gurlz, a group I sign up too which is hosted by Jen of Pieces of me. Such a pretty card and I received before Easter! I love this image which I have download one too but it's already late to make more Easter cards. I made a few and I will post it later. Thanks Gracie and hope to see you soon for our next Glama Gurlz gathering. You should be receiving your soon just got done yesterday and will mail it out tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a Fabulous Friday even tough it's raining hopefully it will clear up before Easter.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these pretty cards. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Kyoko said...

HAPPY EASTER JENNY! Love the RAK and Jen and Gracie did such great jobs on their cards! Take Care!

Teri said...

Love this Easter Anya! Gracie made such a cute card!

Kit said...

I soo love this image and had to download it.
Love your colouring in she looks fab

Best Wishes Kit x