About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, April 10, 2009

Lucky Me!!!

Last month I won two blog candy. This is the first blog candy I won from Diane over at Nellie's Nest. Those bird stamps are so cute. I like that that Birdies Memory Essentials wheel stamp. She also made a card using one image from that wheel stamp. Thanks Diane. I was so excited to received it. Check out her blog she has a lot of fabulous creations.

I won Debbie from Country Heart and Home blog candy last month. The Smirk stamps are so adorable and those ribbons are pretty too. And talking about crafting with some yummy mini bars of Thorntons chocolates . Yummy and of course I had share some with my family. My cousin had use my computer and one of it was on my desk the Strawberry white chocolate and she got to it and left me a small piece to try. Talk about that asking before you take. She's my family so it's ok. LOL. Also Thanks Debbie for the lovely card cute hippo image. Sorry haven't had the chance to play around with the stamps and ribbons. Check out Debbie's blog she has amazing tutorial.
I received all of this from Nicky yesterday. I been visiting her blog when she has a new post on. This was part of her birthday blog candy that I won. She gave me two Big Island Candies mint chocolate but my son ate one after Dinner. Mint Choclate are my favorite. I love any thing with mint esp. with hot cocoa. I will enjoy my share later on today. The candy box is so cute. Thanks Nicky!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Girl - you are lucky! Congrats on the great RAKs!