About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ni Hao, Kai- Lan


I just fell in love with this character it's Kai-Lan from Nick Jr show. My niece loves watching this show. Then I went to Target and I guess this is a popular character now they pretty much have everything with this character on. I seen the dolls and I wanted to get it for my self but I was with my hubby and my son and they would think I'm strange to collect dolls. I got rid of my dolls. So maybe when I'm shopping alone then I'll get it someday. Better get it soon or else it sold out. LOL. Well I just knew I want to color this character so I went to search images on line they had colored images so I just use photo shop to make it black and white. So here's a card I made using Kai-lan image. Isn't she adorable. I made one more card for a special birthday gal but need to post it later. Just wanted to give a shout-out to Teri of Big Ideas From Little Girl , she's celebrating her birthday today. Happy Birthday Teri and hope you have a fabulous day!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Saturday!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Jenny she is SOOO cute, LOVE her hair accessories!!! Such a fun card girl!!

Michelle Alejandro said...

She is so cute! Love it! My daughter watches that show, isn't the monkey so cute.

Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

Super cute! TFS :)

Kyoko said...

Such a sweet card Jenny! I know the feeling about going shopping with the hubs & boys! LOL!

joni h said...

So cute! Very creative of you to take the image & make it B&W!

Denise said...

Very cute card! I am 48 & still loves dolls, if I had the room I would still have them all!! LOL

Janis said...

That's such a cute character. Good idea to find a image that was B&W. The card turned out way cute. Love it!

Brenda said...

Cute card! My daughters loves to watch that show. Kind of like the chinese version of Dora.

Teri said...

Awww, love Kai-Lan!! She is super cute!! Love the new blog look too!! The card is so cute as well :)

Jodi said...

Hey Jenny!! She is so cute! I love that cartoon it's really cute!
Great blog header look too!
Hugs
Jodi =)