About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hula Anya!


Here is my sketch I chosen for Club Anya Weekly challenge this is the last challenge of the week which is to choose a Sketch. Sorry to post it late. I pick sketch from Papertake Weekly sketch #21 also added another challenge which is Roses on Paper Challenge # 18 to use color combo Orange,Brown, and Warm Red. The image I'm using is Hula Anya and colored her with my copics added Glazed Dimensions Pen in Brown and dew drops. Sentiment is aloha.

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, she is so pretty! Love the colors you used; especially on her head piece/lei.

Amy said...

Such a cute card Jenny! Hope you have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

awww she is sooo cute Jenny!! What a darling creation!

joni h said...

Great job, Jenny! Also, congrats on winning the last challenge and the new digi images at Club Anya!!!!

Kelli said...

Beautiful card! Congratulations on the win

Marisa said...

Cute Anya Jenny! Have a great weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny! Lovely card!! TFS Have a nice weekend :)