About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wonderful RAK from Gracie

This is a wonderful rak that I received from Gracie. She made me one of those sweetest little folder with a bunch of stamped images from Magnolia & the Greeting Farm . Thank you so much Gracie for thinking of me. You should made my day! I can't wait to color them.

6 comments:

Joy said...

great RAK! love making those folders too! you'll have so much fun coloring all those images! TFS!

Denise said...

Great RAK Jenny. Welcome back to blog land, I missed your postings & creativity that you always share with us.

Kyoko said...

Isn't Gracie so sweet! Can't wait to see what you create!

Risa said...

What a beautiful RAK from Gracie! I can't wait to see what you make with these yummy images Jenny!
hugs
Risa:)

Jodi said...

Great RAK!! Looking forward to what you will create with them. Glad to have you back in blogland!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Justine said...

What a wonderful thing for someone to have done..