About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ugly sweater card


Hi everyone. Gosh, can you believe that tomorrow will be Thanksgiving. Where did the time go. Hope you guys are ready preparing your Thanksgiving meals. We haven't gone to the store and buy grocery we will be doing that tonight. But at least I'm not cooking the turkey. Well TGF has a contest going on called "Ugly Sweater Inspired" and this was a fun challenge to have fun and be silly. So here is my ugly Christmas sweater card. I altered Hello Ian body and Flirty Anya face and Vivi Sprouts hat. I added a bell on the hat. For her sweater I added white fibers,blings, and gold MS mirobead. Well I have to get ready to start my day. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card Jenny! Thanks for sharing :)

Brenda said...

wonderful card! love how you altered the image to fit you needs ... happy thanksgiving!

Cyndi said...

very nice "ugly sweater" card! Happy thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Cute card Jenny, I think you rocked the challenge! :)
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your adorable card! Too cute!!

Happy Holidays!
Please come and visit my blog too!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/