About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tinkerbell and friends Invitation


Hi everyone. I'm still here! Good afternoon, I hope you are all enjoying the rest of your weekend. Here's what I 'm up to I had to create a Tinkerbell and friends invitations for a customer. Here's what I created she wanted it similar to the Disney Princess I had made a while back. This is a two fold and a pocket on the back to insert the RSVP card and Godparents list. The cover is an embossing folder of Tinkerbell from Cuttlebug Magic Happens I added Stickles on her wings in Lime Green and dress Icicle and on the wand and also on the magic fairy dust I also outline the wings with copic Y17 and for the dress YG06. I even added a bling on the center of her wand. I know it's a lot of work and detail but this is what my customer wanted more sparkles. Her and her husband was happy with the outcome. Of course I had to make 100 of these with just the help of my son who put the stickles on it, he tried to help me cut, but he wasn't cutting very straight lucky thing I can make extra copies. I'm glad I'm done making these invitation, now for the favors of 250+ of a mini bag in a box. Sorry got to run now spending the day with my son, getting ready for Halloween. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Sooo super cute and so fun, LOVE the tinker embossing fabulous Jenny!

Cyndi said...

very nice projects! love the tinkerbell card!

Leanne said...

wow jenny!! great invite!! I love all the sparkles too. tfs!! hugs,

Unknown said...

So nice projects! :)

Janis said...

Great job Jenny! Love seeing all of those Tinkerbells!

Tammy said...

Love how you've embossed this Jenny!
Great Job.

Kyoko said...

FAB job on your invitations! Tinkerbell is super cute!

Little C's Creations said...

The invites turned out soooo cute!! Great Job, Sister!! Have a blessed week!

Hugs,
Jen

Lynne said...

Hi Jenny THank you for joing in my blog candy. Lynne x

Chelsea said...

Oh wow Jenny, this is gorgeous! It's so cute and perfect for any princess.
Love,
Chelsea

martienn said...

your blog is very interesting ; )
good !
i like it ; ***


if you want follow me and write comment ; * <3