About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Monday, January 11, 2010

Club Anya & Friends New Year Challenge

Hi everyone!Happy Monday! I hope your weekend went well. Mines was fill with headache due to my sinus. I went to the doctor on Friday because my left side face and mouth appear to droop on Thursday afternoon. My boss thought I had Bell's palsy. Bell's palsy is a condition that occurs when the nerve that controls the facial muscles becomes swollen or compressed. But that wasn't the case. The left side of my check was hurting they did some test and found out that my upper gum got infected. The doctor said if I didn't take care of it soon my left eye could close and I couldn't be able to open it. I really didn't want that to happen. What a way to start the New Year. I had the procedure done today and need to go back in 3 weeks, I'm taking pain killer for the pain and antibiotic for the infection. Hopefully the pain will go away soon. Well there's the rest of the cards I wanted to share with you folks on the Club Anya & Friends New Year Challenge that had happen last week.

Pam's Bling - I use Lolli Anya and altered the lolli pop and put a ring instead. I added a bling on the ring and also for her earring. I also put some paper flowers and flower bling. I made this card for a friend who got engaged last month. Her favorite color is purple so that's the color I focus on.

Kadie Sewing- I use Flutter Anya. Added some stickles on her wings.

Kim Shape Up - I use Travel Anya. For the shape card I use my Cricut and Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge to make the helicopter. This is not big enough for a card but it's the size of a tag.


Melyssa Tag- I use birthday boy Ian digi only the presents and added Birthday Anya. The flowers are from a DP that I cut out, I put some dew drops on it and added some flower buttons. I put clear glossy accents on the cake but didn't try when I took this picture. I won Melyssa Tag challenge.

Amy's Ad Inspired - I was inspired by all the stars and the bright colours on the ad that Amy had chosen. I use 80's Anya for this challenge. I added some star and buttons as embellishment.

Cindy Sparkles - I use Flapper Anya for this challenge. I use white & red glitter paper. I also put an red artificial flower on her hair and part of the border and put some dew drops on them.
Kim Norm -The image I use is HG Snuggle. I really like the color blue but together with orange doesn't seem to go well together. Orange is not quite my color either. Now that I think of it while making this card it actually worked well and using this DP goes perfect together

Randi Mask - I really like this Masking Technique, it's my first time doing this.I used Savannah, 80's Anya and Flapper Anya. Colored them with copics added some dew drops and a flower on Flapper Anya. Also use some stickles on the dresses and Flapper Anya headband.

Cheryl Ribbon - I use birthday boy Ian digi only the presents and added Birthday Anya. Added some paper flowers and ribbon, and a bow.
Thanks for sticking with me on this long post. Hope you have a great & fun week ahead. Enjoy your Monday evening. Thank you so much for visiting my blog & leaving such lovely comments. I'll be back to post some Rak I receive.

8 comments:

Shirley N said...

Oh Jenny, good thing you took care of your condition before it became major. So hope you get 100% better soon. TFS all your sweet creations. Take care!

1LuvnMama said...

Oh my Jenny! Praying you'll get back to yourself in no time to start creating again. Geez, you worked so hard on these . . . I never attempted the challenge . . . too chicken!

Crystal said...

WOW Jenny I don't know what to say besides all of these are absolutely AWESOME!!! LOVE THEM!

Denise said...

Take care Jenny! Sending you some Get well Wishes.
Love all your creations, and the adorable TGF images!
Hugs,
Denise

Cyndi said...

wow, i love all your cards! very well done! take good care of yourself!

Milnie said...

hi Jenny, gorgeous creations have you made! i also wanted to thank you for stopping by!

hugs

bumblebee creations said...

these are so cute!! Glad you got it taken care of-hope you are feeling better!

nicky w. said...

Hi Jenny! I hope that you recover quickly. I'm glad that you took care of it. Thanks for sharing all of your sweet cards! Happy New Year!