About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TGF - Sketch 2,3,& 4

Sketch #2Sketch #3Sketch #4

Hi everyone! I been trying to play catch up on TGF 12 days of Sketch. They are now on the 10th day. Here is my take on sketch 2, 3, and 4 . On sketch #1 I use HG sings. I added the Santa hat from TGF X-Mas Sweeties and also add a dew drop on the hibiscus in her hair. I use MS heart border punch on gold foil paper and I also use some gold & white glitter paper that I got at J's Knicknacks. On sketch # 3 I use digi Chibi Cupcakes, isn't she adorable. I use the color purple the most because this card will go to a friend her birthday is coming soon and she loves purple. I added some stickles on the cupcakes. Doesn't the cupcakes look yummy to eat? On the 3rd sketch I use digi Spring Fairy. I just love TGF collection of fairies. They are so beautiful and of course fun to color. I colored all images with my copics. I just love these pens, wish I had more of them. Santa didn't bring me a set of pens maybe for my birthday next month. LOL I'm hinting my hubby but we just have to see. I hope everyone will have a safe and Happy New Year! Can't wait to see you guys in 2010! Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Jenny!
You've been busy whipping up these great cards! Luvn the sketch #4 . . . luv that she's sitting pretty on a bed of flowers! Have yourself a Happy New Year with family and friends! ;)

June Houck said...

Hi, Jenny! Sorry it has been so long since I've stopped by...

Love your Santa image; she is cute! Your second card is GORGEOUS. Thanks for sharing :)

June

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love the sparkly paper! Have a wonderful New Year!

Hugs,
Michelle

Crystal said...

These are fantastic Jenny!!! I wish you and your family many blessings in 2010!!! Happy NEW YEAR!

Teri said...

Love the santa hat on sing! Happy New Year!

Janis said...

Wow! You have been busy creating. Happy New Year's to you and your cute family Jenny! I am so happy to have met such a wonderful blog friend as you.

Cyndi said...

nice cards and cute images! happy new year!

Denise said...

Hey Jenny,
Happy New Year! Thanks for the Beautiful card & the adorable stamp!! You are such a sweet & wonderful friend.
Love all your creations!
Hugs,
Denise