About Me

My photo
Hello there! Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. My name is Jenny. Feel free to look around and leave any comments if you wish. email: jennyscreations808@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I been busy.....

I been busy especially now it's March. It's my son's birthday on the 24th and I have to make favors for my cousin's first baby luau beginning of April. And now my brother ask me to think of creating his son's first birthday invitation in August. Well for the luau my cousin had save 300 of those baby food jar so those will be the favors. This is my label I had created, I need to run it through my cousin to get her approval and if she say Yes, then I can start printing it out. Let me know what you guys think. On the cap will be a picture of Anela on it. I'll post up the finally once I get an ok from my cousin. I'll be posting a small blog candy in celebration of my son's birthday. It will be post next week. Hope you guys enjoying the rest of your day.

4 comments:

Joy said...

this is so cute for the labels for those baby food jars! love lilo and stitch! you do such great work...can't wait to see the rest!

Denise said...

Very cute! That will make cute little favors, can't wait to see when it's all done.

Unknown said...

The label is so..cute Jenny! I can't wait to see the finished favors :P

Teri said...

So cute the label! You are gonna be one busy girl!! See you on Sunday! I can't wait to meet you in person!